Thursday 24 January 2008

Room with a view





After seeing Carole Epps studio's posting I thought I'd show you mine. Pardon the mess.
I aways thought that a studio was meant to be zen/pristine, kind of like a laboratory where you wore a lab coat and big glasses. Well, mine is more a reflection of what's going on externally and internally. At the moment there are a number of things going on so there are piles of resource material everywhere.(more Francis Bacon than Giorgio Morandi) I clean up and chaos descends immediately.

2 comments:

carole epp said...

great space! i'm jealous of the outdoor part, maybe this summer i'll be able to drag my wheel out into the sun, until then the 3 foot snowdrifts aren't too tempting!

mudheartpottery said...

Great studio! Plenty happening in there to make a lazy potter like me jealous - reflection of my messy space.