Wednesday 12 August 2009

Sexpot


Well, the conference (Australian Ceramic Trianything) is long and gone but I keep thinking about various events and issues that cropped up, along with all of the terrific presentations I missed and heard about afterwards.
The whole shebang was a great success (kudos to all of those involved up front and behind the scenes) my only complaint being not being able to see everything. There were too many shows to fully appreciate over the four day period that I could stay. And damn I missed Dog Trumpet!

Paul Mathieu ,whose book Sexpots is a great read ,has generously put his newest book online.
I know it doesn't have the same appeal as the book as an artefact but until it is published you can find it here. Just go to writings and download The Art of the Future

No comments: